An idea, crazy or not? (Re: Very bad about Squeak in blogosfere)

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 10:48:46 UTC 2007

This 'uber' tool will require some centralized server to store and
exchange deltas.

Its also would nice to have some 'feedback' mechanism, like accompany
delta with tests and authomatically report delta authors on how well
his delta works with particular image.
The author of delta/package can choose a set of other packages to
receive their versions in test report, so he can have a clear view
what need to be done or where to look to fix bugs.

Also, we can add a special 'test' deltas, which can be written and
associated with some package. Since we don't need to have tests in
image on a regular basis, only at development/deploying stages a
common scenario can be to load test delta, run it, send report and
wipe it out.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.