Very bad about Squeak in blogosfere

Ivan Tomek ivan.tomek at acadiau.ca
Mon Aug 13 13:43:50 UTC 2007

Tim/Blake,

Correct me if I am wrong, but the original was not about the people who
were developing Squeak. It was about Squeak as such, not the good or bad
will of the people who selflessly work on it. Criticism of Squeak is the
issue that should be addressed and corrected or confirmed - and some of
the contributions did just that.

Ivan