An idea, crazy or not? (Re: Very bad about Squeak in blogosfere)

Brad Fuller bradallenfuller at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 13 22:31:36 UTC 2007

Göran,

I'm surprised with the lack of response to your post. Maybe people are letting
it sink in. I think it's a great idea. FMPOV, the tool would be a clean way
for the developer and user to accept bug fixes into his image. Why not make
bug fixes easily available to everyone? It's also a nice way to put a method
around all the fixes just lying there in various forms and places. And, it
seems a nice way to update released images on ftp.squeak.org with proper
fixes - at least the fairly new ones.

The concept and high-level usage is a no-brainer. The tough part is getting it
done.  Since a lot of the work is creating the tool description, and you have
a great handle on that already, I wouldn't be surprised if you've already
started coding.

brad