[Q, OT] Book for Smalltalk, like SICP for Scheme/Lisp

Gary Fisher gafisher at sprynet.com
Wed Aug 15 10:12:59 UTC 2007

Roughly equivalent in spirit to MIT's generosity in making SICP widely and
freely available, a number of authors and publishers have permitted our own
Stephane Ducasse to assemble a remarkable online free library of Smalltalk
books [http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/FreeBooks.html] which would be worth
a good look.

Gary