Mock-Framework for Squeak?

cnantais cnantais at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 18:37:13 UTC 2007

The aforementioned sSpec...

The original VW sSpec page
http://daveastels.com/tags/sspec

sSpec for Squeak (ported by Keith Hodges)
http://www.squeaksource.com/SSpec.html

I've been meaning to add stubbing support to sSpec for Squeak, but haven't
taken the time.  Look to the tests for usage examples, seeing that Astel's
manuals are no longer online.

Here's an earlier thread I had regarding setting  up simple mocking (minus
the spec framework):
http://www.nabble.com/Mock-Objects-tf1830783.html

Chad