Whats the best way to stop numerous mnu-Messages?

Enno Schwass onkelenno at mac.com
Tue Aug 21 19:39:29 UTC 2007

Hello

Every time I show squeak to someone else I just play around a bit.
So other people can see how powerful squeak is.

After a few minutes I always do something wrong. Sometimes I
only get a single mnu. This is not problematic. But then I get
numerous mnu and it doesnt look very professional if I have to
click million times to get rid of it.

Just an example. Someone asked me for a squeak entry field.
I remembered that method finder has one.

So I open method finder click on the debug halo of the input field
and show him
the morph with the class browser. No problem at all.

Then I want to demonstrate PluggableTextMorph

PluggableTextMorph new openInWorld.

Fine. Works.

Then the mouse enters the newly created morph and a dozen mnu appear.

What are YOU doing then?

bye
Enno