Audio, Streams, and MailMessage question

Brian Brown rbb at techgame.net
Wed Aug 22 20:41:47 UTC 2007

On Aug 22, 2007, at 12:35 PM, Hans-Martin Mosner wrote:

> You're probably not resetting the ReadWriteStream. As it is positioned
> at the end after writing, reading up to end will return 0 bytes :-)

True! That worked as far as getting some data... unfortunately, the
audio is just white noise!

If I write out the audio using #storeWAVOnFileNamed: at the same time
I use #storeWAVSamplesOn: the file I write to disk is normal, but the
other one is worthless.

If I look them with a binary editor, they are definitely different.

Any other ideas?

- Brian