[ANN] GLMorphic meets the public

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 00:14:31 UTC 2007

Nice mess! :)

possible reasons:
- bad depth of rendered forms (currently i convert all to 32bpp)
- your OpenGL library is too old and don't support textures with non
power of 2 dimensions.

OpenGL 2.0  supports non power of two textures by default.
Earlier versions must have extension which support nonp2 textures.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.