[ANN] AIDA/Web app server 5.4 released

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Sat Aug 25 12:01:43 UTC 2007

Dear Squeakers,

For easier installation I put Aida also on SqueakMap and Universes.

Especially from Universes you have now an one click install: just go to
category Web Development, select Aida version 5.4 and install.

 From SqueakMap you need to install three packages in that order: Sport,
Swazoo, AIDA/Web. All three have for easier selection just one version.

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Mivšek