Smagick for win32

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Sun Aug 26 16:33:04 UTC 2007

Hi!

I've created a monticello package which makes it possible to use
Smagick under win32. It fixes a few bugs and uses ProcessWrapper for
external process execution instead of OSProcess.

How to install it:

1. Install ImageMagick (I have ImageMagick-6.3.5-Q8 and ImageMagick-6.3.5-Q16)
2. Install Smagick-SR.33
3. Install latest ProcessWrapper-Core from
http://squeaksource.com/ProcessWrapper.html
    When you're asked if you want to download the missing plugin, say yes.
4. Install latest VB-Regex from http://www.squeaksource.com/Regex.html
(geometry tests will fail without it)
5. Install Smagick-Win32 (attached to this mail)
    During the installation a folder selector will show up. Select the
folder which contains your ImageMagick installation.
6. Open TestRunner and run the Smagick-Tests. SmagickTest >>
#testEnhancedEnvironment should fail with ImageMagick-6.3.5, because
of missing filetype support. SmagickImagingTest >> #testLogoDrawing
probably has a bug, because it tries to send #draw: to a
SmagickConvert object which doesn't implement #file, which is used by
#draw:, so this should fail too. All other tests should pass.

Cheers,
Levente