UI (was RE: A couple of simple ergonomic adjustments)

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at ofset.org
Sun Aug 26 18:37:21 UTC 2007

It is great you did that because the Morphic system is worth using, and
in no time you can design whatever UI you want.
I am building a learning plate-form and Morph is a very very very
valuable UI to design interactive artefacts (some references at
http://www.istoa.net with some videos and download)

Hilaire