pipe

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Mon Aug 27 06:33:08 UTC 2007

On Aug 26, 2007, at 19:10 , David Mitchell wrote:

> I like the :> and the double semi (and I also like Bert's asPipe).

Hehe. Thanks. For those who did not look at my change-set: It did not
touch the Compiler at all or modify the syntax. It was strictly
Smalltalk (with #asPipe returning a proxy object).

Personally I find ";;" quite fitting.  To me, ":>" looks still
selector-like.

I'd rather not use "_" as it would make a useful character to allow
for in selectors later (for simpler interaction with other languages).

- Bert -