[ANN] UI Enahncements released

Ramon Leon ramon.leon at allresnet.com
Wed Aug 29 22:36:15 UTC 2007

It looks awesome, love the soft squeak look.  The Vista theme looks ok but
it makes buttons too hard to read.  I love the task bar too, finally squeak
windows can minimize without cluttering my desktop.

If you're taking feature requests, I'd love to be able to double click the
title bar to minimize and maximize in addition to the normal min/max buttons
in the corner.

Ramon Leon
http://onsmalltalk.com