[ANN] Smalltalk flyers updated - German and Spanish translations required

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Tue Dec 4 14:03:03 UTC 2007

Hello Damien,

DC> Thank you Edgar. Flyers are updated: http://damien.cassou.free.fr/.

in the German version, the section about blocks has some
inconsistencies:

In the code the block has the parameter "string" but the text refers to
the parameter "wort". And in English I'd say a block has arguments not
parameters and I feel the same in German. But I mainly read english
texts about programming.

Later on suddenly the word "Feld" is used instead of Array which is
used elsewhere.

I'd prefer "Array" over "Feld"

In general the german translation reads in parts, as if the German
translator felt this was a flyer about Squeak instead of Smalltalk.

This is much less so in the English version. Only I'd think the
Internet section could use one or two non Squeak sites and the
Examples of applications.

Cheers

Herbert                            mailto:herbertkoenig at gmx.net