Any news from the board?

Craig Latta craig at netjam.org
Tue Dec 4 18:05:57 UTC 2007

Hi Herbert--

 > there was a time when we got reports from the board, I' like that to
 > be taken up again.

      I would too. I used to write them; I've been too busy to do that
for several months. Bert suggested we make whoever missed the meeting
write the report, but that hasn't worked yet. :)  I may have some more
time over the end-of-year slowdown. Of course, I encourage anyone else
on the board to write reports if they like.

      For what it's worth, I can spare a few minutes here and there to
answer particular questions, others on the board can chime in if they like.

      The main bit of status from my point of view is that the effort to
become a proper legal entity continues, but slowly because we're all
busy and it involves external parties beyond our control (particuarly,
at the moment, the Software Freedom Conservancy).

      thanks,

-C

--
Craig Latta