Ideas of gift :)

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at ofset.org
Thu Dec 6 09:05:58 UTC 2007

A real GREAT gift for Christmas will be to see Squeak relicensed!

Will it be possible at least to get info about the actual situation?

I don't see the point to give money to the Squeak foundation if the
community does not get any info/update regarding the *actual* situation
regarding the relicensing.

The relicensing will just help to get more attention on Squeak/Smalltalk
from the free software community. But may be some people does not want
that or so ?