squeak-vm license in Linux

José Luis Redrejo jredrejo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 17:39:59 UTC 2007

Thanks for your quick answer. So, if no one of the current debian guys in
this list have any objection, I'm going to fill an ITP to include the vm in
Debian.
In Extremadura (LinEx) we're working hard to merge our efforts with Debian
Edu and one of the main needs is including all the software we're using in
our "mother" distribution. So, at least, the vm will be available in a
clean Debian Edu  or LinEx installation.

Cheers