Ideas of gift :)

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at ofset.org
Thu Dec 6 18:34:17 UTC 2007

Jason Johnson a écrit :
> I realize you're frustrated but I think this is quite off topic for
> this thread.  Stephane and Co. did a great thing for the community in
> writing this book and it's lame to bring them down by ranting about
> something unrelated in their thread.

Well I know steph pretty well, and I contributed indirectly to some part
  of the book (I wrote the initial Morph article in French).

But as I constantly promote Squeak in the free software community,
people around me also repeatedly ask me about the relicensing, and
fairly it looks like the situation is in dormant mode since this summer

If we could have clear information about what left to be done, people
could get motivated to give the final hand and get the relicensing done
for Christmas.