Time seconds in 3.10

Jimmie Houchin j.squeak at cyberhaus.us
Sat Dec 8 20:58:28 UTC 2007

Before Squeak 3.10

Time now seconds.

returned a SmallInteger.

Now it returns a Fraction.

This was discovered in Seaside when I was using 3.10 and encountered a DNU.

I fixed what I thought was a bug in Seaside only to find it is the
Squeak behavior that changed.

But I am having difficulty finding the code that returns the Fraction in
3.10.
Just trying to learn the behavior and difference between 3.10 and before.

Philippe on the Seaside suggested this _might_ be a bug 3.10.

Why the change and is this a bug? And any help showing me where the
Fraction enters the picture, greatly appreciated. :)

Thoughts.

Thanks.

Jimmie