I want to sign license agreement

Ralph Boland rpboland at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 13:49:27 UTC 2007

I have not actually made a contribution to Squeak yet but
I have reported a bug (Mantis 0003474) which includes the
code to fix the bug.

Thus I would like to sign the Squeak license agreement.
So could someone send me the agreement to sign and
tell me where to send it.
These days it might help if you send me a stamped
envelope to send it in as well.  :-(

For the curious the new code allows sets to do adds
with about 14% fewer compares.
It is not really a bug, just a performance issue.

The bug was reported 20 months ago so nobody seems to
care to incorporate it into Squeak.
I think I will put the code into a package and release it so
those who want to can add it to their copy of Squeak.

Regards,

Ralph Boland