FUN Squeak wish a home for download

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Dec 14 10:22:52 UTC 2007

I send again the Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2007 08:27:34 -0300 mail, links are not
actualized.

Cheers

> 3ShortTangos folder contains
> Amablemente.mp3
> Bajo Belgrano.mp3
> Destellos.mp3
> FUNSqueak3.10.1beta.7155.changes
> FUNSqueak3.10.1beta.7155.image
>
> And is packed this way for quick start of SqueakAmp, when user choose his own
> music, takes some tiiiiiimeeeeee.
>
> Into the FunSqueak, you find
> Shout
> Fabrik
> MorphicWrappers
> MathMorphs
> SendTreeExplorer
> Tracing Messages Browser
> DebugReport
> Network-IRC
> Scheduler
> ToothPick
> Rompecabezas
> MoviesFor3dot10
> SqueakAmp
> LogicCircus
> Connectors
> Keymapping
> BabySRE
>
> And some of Jerome, without his knowledge
>
> I put in http://ftp.squeak.org/3.10alpha/3ShortTangos.zip as I don't have
> access to other dir.
>
> Ken, Brad, could move to appropriate and send notice to community ?
>
> Edgar

People.
I actualize FunSqueak, delete 3ShortTangos.zip and now I put
http://ftp.squeak.org/3.10alpha/FunSqueak3.10alpha.1.zip

To previous list, I add Squeak 3D, RefactoringBrowser, and FreeType.
I follow Jerome suggestion to name alpha and treat as derivative of 7159
base image.

It's the image I take to Smalltalks 2007 (Buenos Aires) and if any of you
wish I say some to people , let me know.

Please actualize info and links.

Edgar

P.S No computer was harmed in the made of this image :=)