Squeak Experts Near Portland Oregon

Jon Hylands jon at huv.com
Sat Dec 15 05:33:44 UTC 2007

On Fri, 14 Dec 2007 18:04:55 -0800, "Robert F. Scheer"
<rfscheer at speakeasy.net> wrote:

> Is there anyone expert enough to give an interesting talk here in
> Portland that would be directed at people with widely varying
> programming backgrounds all interested in robot development.  We'd
> really appreciate it!!!

Actually, by some coincidence one of my friends is doing a Smalltalk
contract in Salaam, OR, as we speak. He's coming home for Christmas, but
will be back there early January for a couple weeks.

I'm going to see him next Saturday (week from tomorrow), and I'll see if he
has any interest in doing something like that.

Later,
Jon