3 days of Rock and Roll (Smalltalks 2007)

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sat Dec 15 09:31:19 UTC 2007

El 12/15/07 1:09 AM, "Yoshiki Ohshima" <yoshiki at vpri.org> escribió:

>   Hi, Edgar,
>
>   The event seems very energetic and successful.  That is great!
>
>   One thing I'm curious, though, is that our movie from Viewpoints was
> shown (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJJ3u3vGRqs).  If it wasn't,
> that is ok, but just curious because majority of "links" is from my
> blog^^;
>
> -- Yoshiki

Sure we see !!!Also the Dan and the ANSI Smalltalk one.

We here in Rosario plan to do a "Smalltaks 2007" replay first days of
February 2008 for show to students of UTN and UAI

I plan collaborate with OLPC training students here, realize we need more
OLPC projects.

I attach a photo from crowded Aula Magna of UBA.

Cheers.

Edgar