weird breakage in 3.9. Am I in the Twilight Zone?

nice ncellier at ifrance.com
Sun Dec 16 08:11:41 UTC 2007

Yes, this is a bug, a known one: http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=3574
It has been corrected in 3.10.

Squeak had a process of evolution with a lot of additions, some breaking
methods that originally worked.

Now, community is in a process of writing SUnit TestCase and tracking
such bugs and regression. 3.9 did a large step toward that direction,
3.10 also, but squeak library is huge! If you want to help, you are
welcome, open a mantis account and fill bug reports, we will be grateful
for that.

As for underscore, they once were left arrows before squeak switched to
fonts and encodings from the external world. Don't know why not all code
translated yet.

Cheers

Nicolas