updated info regarding license

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at ofset.org
Mon Dec 17 15:43:38 UTC 2007

I updated information regarding relicensing at
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6016

* included PDF agreement document so it is easy to find it
* notes regarding several authors agreement situation
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6022 found on the list or sent privately
to me.

Also I need to know which image was used to apply the Andrew Black
script? I want to reapply it.
This script does not work on 3.8.1-basic. It works on 3.8.1-full but I
got more authors when using the script, or may be the author list from
the script is not up to date.
The author list from the script is stamped 26 July 2007, 3:59:54 pm
pacific time. I try to track and write down in the wiki the recent
agreement changed in the wiki, but I guess there are more. Please update
or provide information!

Any additional informations is welcome, thanks.

Community in service

Hilaire