MC for Dummies?

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Mon Dec 17 19:22:32 UTC 2007

On 2007 December 17, Boris Popov wrote:
> I'm looking to publish some of the Seaside packages I build for
> VisualWorks in Squeak MC repository somewhere, what would be the best
> place to read up on this? Step-by-step guide of sorts?

Not sure this will help: About a year ago I started a "Development Tools
Overview", but did not have time to get back to it (or Squeak) since. The
Monticello and SqueakSource sections should be reasonably complete, but not
polished. It is based on experience moving MorphicWrappers management from
changesets to MC,

http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/5878

 Milan