Robot VM options

Robert F. Scheer rfscheer at speakeasy.net
Tue Dec 18 01:05:36 UTC 2007

Thanks Tim.  I don't know anything about RISC OS or the specific micros'
that have native ports.  But you're right, anything that hosts a
mini-Linux should work.

C and C++ are often used to write low-level code for robots on 8, 16 and
32 bit processors made by Atmel, Microchip, Freescale, Parallax and so
on.  These are heavily oriented to analog and digital I/O with sensors
and motors.

I know many people would like to get away from the letter C.

- Robert