Squeak VM version on squeak.org

Mail Lists lists at moedae.net
Wed Dec 19 17:55:15 UTC 2007

The frozen image thread had me look into why I did not have the latest VM.

Result: The 'Downloads Latest Release' link on Squeak.org downloads a
package with a VM from 2004. V 3.7.

I also definitely don't recall the Squeak.org page having the now
obvious SqueakVM link on the left. Nor the great documentation and links
if you go to the Downloads page. All good, it just looks like one spot
was missed.

So, how does the Windows Download quick link get updated so others don't
have frozen outdated VMs?

Good News - It is now easier to update the VM thanks to what appears to
be fairly recent changes.

Taun