Which image where used to fetch the author initials ?

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at ofset.org
Thu Dec 20 11:27:26 UTC 2007

I need to know to which image the Andrew Black script was applied
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/uploads/6016/MethodAuthorship-apb.mcz
I was not able to find  information regarding that point.
It does not work with image 3.8 basic. It works with image 3.8 full but
it gives additional authors.

Nevertheless, it looks wiser we apply this script to image 3.9 or even
better, image 3.10 or Pavel minimal kernel. What do you think Edgar,
Pavel about that?

In the wiki I have added references to related resources and
informations
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6016

Hilaire