Suspending/resuming processes

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Fri Dec 21 18:05:25 UTC 2007

Hi All,

Let me try too.  I model the world, and I put a stop light in front of a
car.  Then I stop the world for a minute.

When I restart the world it shouldn't change the stop light in my world.  It
should only restart the time.

A suspended process is stopping time in my world.  The stop light is a
semaphore that is waiting in my code which is running in my world.  Resuming
the process should not change anything that is waiting in that thread.
Starting the time should not change the stoplight.  I could have two green
lights at one intersection and cars smashing up all over the place.  It
could get very messy.

It's a bug.

Ron Teitelbaum