SqueakSource is down again

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Sun Dec 23 20:46:50 UTC 2007

Well in someone's spare time someone might review the page list below
and Rob Withers' comments
at
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2000-July/021307.html
original code at
http://www.smalltalkconsulting.com/html/OTNotes4.html

Grab the socket test suite and rework for the latest socket
implementation.

This suite was used by Ian and I a few years back to beat on the Unix
Socket implementation, it also if I recall
uncovered a Socket issue in the beta version of NetBSD Ian was using.

--
=
=