Relicense on Squeak 3.10

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at ofset.org
Thu Dec 27 16:10:17 UTC 2007

I have slightly modified the Andrew Black analyzer for 3.10 image.
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6016

The methods list is therefore different from the previous one provided
from another image (I get no feedback when asking from which image it
was extracted).
Starting from 3.10 may be a wiser choice for future.

 From this list there are unknown contributors.
As a next step I am proposing to filter out the unknown contributors and
the contributors with code size <=25 as the FSF is suggesting.

BTW, where should I look to be able to calculate the number of lines of
a given method?

Hilaire