Documentation Suggestion

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Thu Dec 27 19:03:23 UTC 2007

On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 19:24:17 +0100, Damien Pollet wrote:

> Yeah in fact I'm not sure google indexes all versions of repositories
> with web frontends.  For people I guess it would already be useful if
> the latest version of each package was indexed.

I think that *all* the project pages are indexed (IIRC that was what
Phillipe made work), see

-
http://www.google.com/search?q=SqueakSource+project+page+%22.mcz%22+site%3Asqueaksource.com

But the .mcz files listed on those pages don't turn up in search results
(or I have just not found a way to get results with .mcz or .zip files
listed using google with site:squeaksource.com).

/Klaus