Documentation Suggestion

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sun Dec 30 06:46:38 UTC 2007

Err, Bob, what email program are you using? It seems to have made a
very confusing mess of the conversation thus far!

On 29-Dec-07, at 7:47 PM, Robert Hawley wrote:

> [...]

The cmd-6 weblink option I pointed out simply provides a way to have a
URL in any text within Squeak; if you click on it Squeak tries to open
the URL in your chosen web browser. Thus it is trivally easy to have
any class or method comment contain a link to more detailed
commentary, extended examples etc.

But crucially the mechanism is not even faintly the issue; the problem
is getting the content out of people. Why, I've had to go to
developers in the company of my old friend Mr BaseballBat to get
comments out of them in the past!

tim
Fractured Idiom:- APRES MOE LE DELUGE - Larry and Curly get wet