Trouble removing an AnObsoleteC3 Class

Jerome Peace peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 2 03:10:19 UTC 2007

Trouble removing an AnObsoleteC3 Class

Hi Michael,

You have found a bug worthy of being fixed.
Here are the faq:

FAQ: Is this a known issue ? Where is the place to
report bugs (or check if
some have already been raised) ?

The best place for this info would be to start a
Mantis report. (You can get a mantis acct freely and
easily).

A good place to start is:

http://bugs.impara.de/my_view_page.php

Mantis provides a patient persistent way to focus on
an issue.
I use it to accumulate data on a problem until a
solution can be found.
It provides a place to alert the community to a
problem;
-accumulate facts and clues from the analysis;
-publish preposed solutions and get feedback;
-get solutions harvested and included into the main
stream.

This FAQ is available at the Squeak wiki site.
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/Mantis%20FAQ%20and%20Tips
aka:
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/5912
Mantis FAQ and Tips

>Michael Davies mykdavies+squeak at gmail.com
>Thu Feb 1 17:33:29 UTC 2007
>
>Hi all,
>
>I posted this to the beginners list, and got some
help understanding
>the problem, but I didn't get to a solution - can
anyone help?

<snip...>