SPDFTests no longer fail...

Ralph Johnson johnson at cs.uiuc.edu
Fri Feb 2 10:09:08 UTC 2007

> Is it possible that a small group of those with the necessary skills, time,
> interest and commitment could define **and implement** a standard Smalltalk
> library for most Smalltalk platforms?  Can we "just do it" in the hope that
> "build it and they will come" is more than just a catchy phrase?

It is not only possible, it is probably the only way it will happen.
Even if it happens as an official standards committee, it would be a
"small group of those with the necessary skills, time, interest and
commitment".  A standards committee is more likely to happen if there
is already a de facto standard.  So, do it!

-Ralph