Setting up a simple Wiki...

Mark A. Schwenk mas at wellthot.com
Fri Feb 2 11:32:52 UTC 2007

Elod Kironsky wrote:
> Yes, I know Swiki and I have basically only one problem with it, namely
> content management :-) If I upload a file
> to swiki, I cannot remove it again. This can be really annoying
> sometimes, that is why I tried to set up a Smallwiki wiki.
>
> Elod

Swiki-1.5 includes AniAniWeb, a system which provides much improved
Swiki functionality. If you sign in as the owner of an AniAniWeb, you
have the option to move or delete uploaded files. It has many other
improvements as well--it is quite nice!

I am using the provided image from http://wiki.squeak.org/swiki which
works fine but is based on 3.7. I've started trying to port it to 3.8
and 3.9 but have found that it serves up corrupted graphics images in
those releases, probably due to the Stream/String changes in those
releases.

-Mark