Making Squeak more accessible and used - reversing the trend

Brad Fuller brad at bradfuller.com
Fri Feb 2 17:03:27 UTC 2007

The original motivation was finding ways to evangelize the benefits of
smalltalk and how to bring more people into the squeak fold. My use of
the phrase "everyday users" was meant to define those who have not had
the privilege to use an environment like smalltalk, or at least the
promise of the smalltalk environment.

My understanding, and my intent, is that the dynabook world does not
differentiate between users and developers. They are one in the same and
the differentiation is only in their skill set. One of the coolest
features of smalltalk is the idea of molding the environment to one's
personal needs.

--
brad fuller
www.bradfuller.com