New Win32 VM (3.9.1)

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Fri Feb 2 19:14:47 UTC 2007

Ah, yes, service support. I decided to take that out for the time being
since it slows down the most common startup (double-clicking the VM) so
much. I'm still trying to figure out how to fix that problem, in the
meantime you might want to try to use one of the
"install-an-executable-as-service" tools.

Cheers,
   - Andreas