Load OmniBase in Squeak

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Fri Feb 2 20:59:19 UTC 2007

Dave,

	when I wasn't unable to load omnibase I actually had two problems:
the lack of the FFIPrims dll in the squeak folder AND the lack of OSProcess.
I advertise this after trying this in an image in other folder (suggested by
experience not the system).

	As you said OSProcess is the real prerequisite for omnibase but
OSProcess seems to use FFI so I suggest the dll should be included/installed
with the OSProcess or the FFI when download the package.

	cheers,

Sebastian