Video avi playing?

Martin Kuball martinkuball at web.de
Fri Feb 2 19:12:42 UTC 2007

Am Friday, 2. February 2007 00:05 schrieb radouane el marjani:
> Hi,
>
> I try to play, stop and repeat a video to first time in Squeak,
What do you mean by "to first time"?
> my Video have a avi  format, have someone a litte example to do that.
> i will appreciated. thanks,
> radouane

avi is a container format. The ability to play its content depends on the
codecs used. For avi in general you can use my Audio-Video library
(avialable on SM and Squeak source). If the video is MPEG4 (xvid or divx)
I can give you the source for a kernel plugin to interface with libxvid.
But I don't have a real player, yet. Just some code to decode and display
the images.

Martin