improving the quality of the image

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Feb 3 17:00:44 UTC 2007

>  when it works the way it should.  And for tests that fail if
> something is not present, can't the test check if what ever it is
So a "to  do", or a "known issue" test is a test that fails when the
code that works correctly is not present. ;-)
> actually is present first?
So it is only a specific instance of a more generalised case

Categorisation handles all of this an more, and at least in the
beginning my early implementation used less methods and code than the
existing hard coded mechanism.

Keith