Squeak Board 2007 elections process and timeline *Please Respond*

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Sat Feb 3 17:22:41 UTC 2007

Hi Ron,

My questions to candidates would be something like:

- Do you think a stronger leadership from the Squeak Board is needed?

- Do you think Squeak is currently trying to be too many different
things for too many different people, and that this is slowing down advance?

- If the previous answer is Yes, what would you like to remove from the
image?

- Do you have a position on where should Squeak be headed?

- How do you want Squeak to evolve next year?

- Do you think it is needed to pay more attention to code quality and
less attention to feature lists?

Thanks,
Juan Vuletich