Finding out how many displays attached to computer (Sophie? Ffenestri?)

David Faught dave.faught at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 01:56:09 UTC 2007

Actually, the RealVNC server system that I use has one 1280x1024
screen and one 1024x768 screen.  They are mapped so that the pixels
are equal size and the smaller resolution screen has a black fill
border.  I haven't seen the option to specify which display to share,
but I'll take a look.

There has to be a way to tell which screen an application is on
because they "remember" which one they were on last time they were
opened and open there again.

It gets interesting when I run Croquet on this system because one
video board will support it and the other one won't!