code updates

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sun Feb 4 09:39:54 UTC 2007

El 2/4/07 12:59 AM, "Ramiro Diaz Trepat" <ramirodt at gmail.com> escribió:

> I just wanted to let you know that hitting the "load code updates"
> button on a freshly downloaded 3.9 image opens up an error window
> stating: "Please clean out Undeclared"

Undeclared inspect  in a fresh 3.9 7067 final image gives you zero
undeclared. If not you maybe try to load some in it what are gives you this.

I also wish know if when you hit updates button your image begins to load
7068Starting3dot10.cs

If so , what you get is the first try by the release team of usage of
updates for convert 3.9 to 3.10.

With a fresh image and with a final image with some few projects this works,
as long you don't have Undeclared.

But is not the final thing as we are moving to a mix of old .cs and
Monticello.

You end with some like  3.10 but not the "real" 3.10.
Was only a proof of concept what the process are working .

So wait some days more until Ralph communicate the news and the correct
procedure  to follow.

Edgar

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).