[ANN] SIXX 0.2 is available for Squeak 3.9

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Sun Feb 4 12:01:09 UTC 2007

Right. If you use that repository only to publish working copies, then I can
setup my script to get allways the newest SIXX version published there.

	By the way, I've made this scripts to automate a custom installation
using a little modified version of SqueakInstaller to archieve just what you
are proposing using both squeakmap and montichello repositories. So I can
start with a fresh image anytime. If you wont it just tell me.

	Cheers,

Sebastian Sastre