C5 conference report

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Sun Feb 4 16:19:29 UTC 2007

Serge,

these are absolutely great notes. I did read them all :) . I knew about Dr
Geo, but had no idea there is so much interesting projects around Squeak and
robots. Time to get the Lego Mondstorm ...

Thanks for reporting from C5, I am Cc: ing to the news list, i think some of
this can be used as a news item.

Milan

PS: As a complete sidenote, I used Babelfish, where the translation was ok (my
French is at -1) is Google translate better?