Whisker Browser

Aaron Reichow revaaron at bitquabit.com
Mon Feb 5 00:11:39 UTC 2007

Doug, Martin-

Just thought I'd share that I totally *LOVE* the the Whisker Browser
as well.  I use it both on my desktop as well as on higher-res PDAs,
where it is a perfect app for developing on the move, way more
convenient in a 640x480 or 800x480 space than multiple windows.

Just thought I'd share...

Regards,
Aaron