Candidate Deadline Feb 18th 2007

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Mon Feb 5 01:36:30 UTC 2007

All,

I had someone ask me this question so I thought I'd remind everyone about
our candidate deadline.
http://weeklysqueak.wordpress.com/2007/02/01/2007-squeak-board-elections-ann
ounced/

If you are planning on running for the board you need to announce that fact
to this list (squeak-dev) by Feb 18th 2007.

>From memory, I know that Craig, Tim, and Bert are running again.  I do not
know about Cees, Yoshiki, and Marcus.

I could be wrong about who has announced and who has not.  If so please
correct me.

Now is the time to encourage people to run.

Also remember you will need an account on Squeak People
http://people.squeakfoundation.org/ with a certification of at least
apprentice to vote.  If you have questions please feel free to ask the list
or send me an email.

Thank you for your participation,

Ron Teitelbaum  Ron at USMedRec.com
Squeak Elections Team Member