Candidate Deadline Feb 18th 2007

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Mon Feb 5 14:17:03 UTC 2007

I'm sorry Cees, is must be because you were the first to announce.  I stand
corrected.

Cees, Bert, Craig, Tim are running.  Marcus is not.  I still do not know
about Yoshiki.

Do we have any other candidates?  I've tried encouraging a few people to
run, but no luck so far.

Ron Teitelbaum
Squeak Elections Team Member